Women and Emerging Futures

The next wave of my own evolution lies in exploring the potential of women to profoundly shape our world. Not only if women can but if women will...do what is required to make the difference. This demands redefining our notions of 'leadership' and reclaiming meaningful expression for women. To progress beyond historical notions of evolution through incremental change, we must redefine what it is to be human - and women are the key.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Intention - Mindfulness - Magic!

Once again, the end of one year and the beginning of another. Cycles and rhythms. Inhaling and exhaling. Ceaseless… relentless… harbinger of the mindlessness of repetition and the potential of the hope that is carried in the dawning of a new day.

Closure. Fresh starts. Moments to reflect on completions and things still undone.

If I were to tell the truth of my experience – of myself and the world which I create for myself – it would be a mix of many things, all of which are now shaped by an overwhelming sense of urgency. One thing I know for sure: Gaia will do fine, as she always does. I’m not so sure about human beings. At least, not as we have historically defined human beings to be.

I know that I’m moving toward something. Have been since January 2006. I woke up one day in January and it was as if the lights had been turned on in my head and I could see things that I had not seen before. In that moment, even though I had no sense of the destination, I knew that I had to turn down a different path… move into a different direction… moving toward something that my body knew would not just sustain life but rapidly and profoundly expand it.

And so here I am – almost two years later – and I am still mindful of that presence in my body of urgency, of intensity, as I continue to move along this path. The path still feels like where I need to be. It does feel, however like something is picking up speed. All I need to do is follow where the path leads me.

I look back at the last two years and I marvel at the speed, intensity, outcomes and contagion of this journey. There have been no accidents in taking this path and I know that there are still two years left in this journey. I am mindful that Intention 2009 will have closure in January 2010 – and I know that I will be done. I also know that in January 2010, my path will take a new direction. Whether it will have a resemblance to the one I’m on – or not! – I have no idea. What I do know is that I trust the Signal that I am in the world and that flows through me; and I know that it will all unfold exactly as it should.

In this past year, I have become keenly aware of the degree to which the notion of a holodeck has moved profoundly from thought/notion to expression of reality. The idea that we are energy. The idea that all is energy and that energy never dies; that it simply changes its form of expression. Energy is never lost or wasted. It always IS. I am energy – and I too, will always be IS. The way I move from matter to energy is of my own choosing. And whether or not, and when, I move from matter to energy is also of my own choosing.

That we are Quantum Biological Beings is a massive, profound and extremely potent discovery – if we choose to consider its implications. We are not matter (mechanical beings), we are energy. We are energy with mindfulness of intention. We can choose to be and become, at will. What I am noticing about my world and myself in that world is that what slows down manifestations of energy is energy in ‘conflict’. Thoughts are energy – so conflicting thoughts, conflicting beliefs, a yes/no for the same intention. Like having the foot on the break and the gas at the same time.

I know that the discovery that we are Quantum Biological Beings is a 2005 awareness, persistently perceived through the limitations of a mechanical being. An energy awareness considered through the limitations of a mechanical framework; and in that, the limitations of our thoughts/energy prevent us from allowing the limitations of our mechanical framework to be released and experience energy in flow. In that, I am reminded that it is not that things don’t exit – it is that we are unable to calibrate for their existence.

I have declared for myself that 2008 is The Year of Practical Magic! It is the year that I pay mindful attention to the degree to which I hold on to what is familiar to me… to what feels ‘normal’ or ‘safe’ or ‘real’ and allow myself to let go of each of those thoughts as they come into my awareness. I am energy and in being so, I determine what form I take.

Gaia will not only survive (as she has done for billions of years), she will thrive. And so will I. There will be many who will not, as unsustainable ways of being in the world (i.e. thought in conflict) continue in their death throes and make way for new paths to be carved out. Some talk of a new species of human emerging. I believe it is already here. It is us. It is the Quantum Biological Being in full and mindful expression as energy. And our connection to the Signal of Self is the key.

As I bring 2007 to closure, I am just so delighted by the magic of it all! I am surrounded by amazing women! I am part of a family that is willing to be open, honest, clear and direct. I am loved by and am deeply loving of so many. I am filled with the power of intense curiosity that gives me permission never to have anything be fixed or static or ‘real’ or ‘true’; and that makes every day a new adventure, filled with a combination of letting go of what was and claiming what can become. One foot in front of the other. One conversation preceding the next. Living in the moment. Staying present to myself and what moves inside me. Connecting in voice and word and thought.

Shameless. Fearless. Sometimes raw and jagged, sometimes well-honed and razor sharp. And always, the intention is to honor the sacred Signal that is the ‘I AM’, to honor the Signal that I am that flows through the Quantum Biological Being that moves in this space and time.

The emerging species is already here and it is us. The question is: can we awaken to and claim it before it’s too late? And perhaps more importantly, can it ever be too late?

Breathing is good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home